Katie Cassidy was born in Los Angeles, California on November 25, 1986. She is the daughter of 1970s Hollywood star David Cassidy and Sherry Benedon. Her grandparents were also stars; Jack Cassidy and Evelyn Ward. At age of 15, Katie recorded a song a version of I Think I Love You. She started her acting career in 2003 by appearing in an episode on the TV series The Division. Later she appeared as a guest actor on TV shows 7th Heaven and Listen UP! She has appeared on a number of series such as Sex, Love & Secrets, When a Stranger Calls, Dee Dee in The Lost, Click, Black Christmas, Supernatural, Spin, Live! and Walk The Talk, Taken, Gossip Girl, New Girl, Arrow and many more.
|Surgeries||Facelift and Botox shots|
|Age||Born on 25th of November 1986|
|LBM||101.8 lb (Boer formula)|
|Height||5 ft, 7 in|
Katie Cassidy Facelift
- Katie’s Facial skin is tighter in upper and middle face areas
- Younger and attractive looking skin
- More balanced facial fat distribution
- Brow lift effect is minimal as she didn’t have any signs of aging in that area before surgery
- Katie has less eye sagging – minimal
- Reduced fat in mid face area
- Katie Cassidy cheeks were elevated after the plastic surgery
- Less creases around her nose
- Less excess fat in Katie’s lower face
- Less Jawline displaced fat
- Her neck is less saggy after the procedure
It is rumored that Katie Cassidy has gone through plastic surgery due to her altered appearance on Arrow’s season two. A number of viewers noticed her face was a bit longer and smaller nose, which could be as a result of cosmetic procedure on her chins.
Viewers describe her new look as smaller nose, more defined jaw, bigger cheeks and slimmer face.
Her recent photos show her face slimmer, lifted and a more defined jaw line.
Her nose was rounder at the tip during her younger years. Her recent photos show the tip of her nose has a sharper angle, which is a more polished appearance.